Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

Left side of face is hot; right side is normal. asked husband

Customer Question

left side of face is hot; right side is normal. asked husband to feel the different sides with no clues as to what I felt, and he answered that the L feels hot to the touch, the R feels normal.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Is there any change in color of the skin on that side?Any other symptoms like fever, cough, cold etc?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Will respond in a moment. Sorry for the late response.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
The symptoms that you are having i.e. left side of the face "hot" is a nonspecific symptom if there are no other signs and symptoms like fever, change in the color of the skin, cough, flu etc.This does not, in itself, represent any disease process.Most likely it will go away by its own in due course of time.I would not worry whatsoever.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards