Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

~ I fell down a flight of steps, on my back, in November.

Customer Question

Hi ~ I fell down a flight of steps, on my back, in November. Apparently, I had a hematoma on my lateral left leg. my father was dying at the time, I wasn't concerned about it. It developed into a wound, the eschar was the first thing I noticed. I am trying to understand what happened. I first had it looked at in February, got off v.a.c. therapy yesterday.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am trying to understand the intricacies of why a wound developed. I am not a diabetic. I don't want to bother anyone, I thought I might find my answer here. Please don't bother anyone. Thank you for listening.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic