DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have been sic all my life i suffer from nine types of pain.my

Customer Question

I have been sic all my life i suffer from nine types of pain.my doctor will not prescribe pain meds for me i am in stage two copd asthma brochitis pneumonia and emphysema it is getting so painful and they try to cure me for almost four years of infections that give me bad pain i need a doctor who understands i also have degeberative disk disease,fibromyalgia forget lyrica or vicodan or asprin advioll tyleniol codiene my body is riddled with arthritis my kees have been operated three ties for severe pain because my arthritis is so bad there.i was in a eight car pileup 11 years ago and got thiss excruciating upper back pain that burns and tried physical therapy no operations they could do and i have really bad carpul tunnel by the way I am medically disabled by the state and i get migrianes that are unbelievable and i suffer from excruciating lung pain from my advancing copd and i broke my ankle three times and walked on it like that for a yer because i have osteoprosis starting at thirty and my bones brake.i walk with a cane some of the time. i get kidney stones every year and pass them on occasion because i have stone disease and almost died 5 years ago.please help me find a doctor who will lessen my suffering and let me live in dignity.i live in chelmsford mass near lowell,mass a cityh also not far from burlington mass please help me
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.
HiYou need a pain management doctor.We are not a practice and we can not personally find you a doctor.But apparently you have not had good pain management. I would suggest you start at the pain management center in lowelHere is a link to themhttp://www.lowellgeneral.org/go/services-and-specialties/pain-management-centerPhone:(###) ###-####OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
they are closed i need to talk with a doctor now this minute
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.
That is not possible unless you go to the emergency room.You can have someone drive you.They can help, and arrange follow up, if you talk to enough people while you are there.No pain management doctors are going to be open at 8PM.If you are in that much pain at the moment, ER is justified.please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/