Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

I have a fake penis stuck in my anal cavity and can't get it

Customer Question

I have a fake penis stuck in my anal cavity and can't get it out, the end is about 4 inches in and can't get around the curve. what can I do
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: the total length is about 6" and it went in easy and can't push it out it doesn't want to bend around the curve at about 4" in. it is a silicone flexible one.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no that is it I was playing by myself and that is how it happened.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Please donot apply force this will damage your anal sphincters , this is emergency and you should go to ER please .Regards ***** ***** will be appreciated .Thanks .