Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

I got discharged from hospital last night after they thought

Customer Question

I got discharged from hospital last night after they thought I may have appendicitis but didn't. The pain on the right side of my lower stomach is now getting worse and I cannot keep food down. Should I go back in?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your question.I understand that this answer is late in coming.Somehow this question did not appear in medical question till now and I am answering it as soon as it appeared in my list.If you are unable to keep down food you are in danger of getting dehydrated and developing electrolyte imbalance especially if you had been in hospital for similar issues.It would be safer to get back in so that you can be assessed and treated accordingly.