Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I'm tapering off 10 years of Klonopin with Valium I'm extreamly

Customer Question

I'm tapering off 10 years of Klonopin with Valium I'm extreamly nervous Dr. Says I can't take more then 35mlg of Valium I'm also tapering of 50mlg pristiq. My urine test results are 1454 for my seritonin which is way off the chart it should be 208. Please HELP ME?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.
You should reduce 10% every 3 weeks or more slowly. If you have some withdrawal symptoms, you should stay the dose for a while until you feel better.