Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I originally got this HIV some where in the early 90's (which

Customer Question

I originally got this HIV some where in the early 90's (which then I thought I would be dead months later cause of what I heard and saw. So many think still that it was a government/Tri-lateral Commision ploytoward "The New World Order". Only God knows this to be true or not. It was told by many preachers of Protestant and Catholic that it was a curse that God put on gay people. Then I found out that it actually came from straight people in Africa. That was just as bad to me. Faster forward now-------
Actually, there might be truth in the matters above on different levels. I am finding that our Medicare system (as much as it has helped me in the past) now is binding the hands of at least my doctors to not give me adequate meds (and not just pain-killers, even though I must use them periodically) but nearly across the board after they successfully got me through lots of test and trials since the 90's are rapidly stating---oh you must do the steps to prove which one will work (or in other words--try our cheapest drugs as listed and you will be fine or let's take you off Rx? to see how that works.
All these people doing this sort of thing to people no matter who they are should be infected with HIV and try doing what "they say". I wish no harm on anyone. I just want our capitalistic system to STOP taking what ever nightmare pills they are taking and rehab to reality. The CDC, Medicare, etc. need to do this before masses are killed other like HIV'ers. It trickles down to the local care--I didn't develop it but something has to be done to this monster of not doing the right things has to stop.
I bet this goes in the trash can.-------I am 70 and have seen a lot of things but now I get this feeling of being numb, not so much by the drugs but by the descissions being made--I think by humans. God Help Us.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you have had to deal with this HIV infection and must not be easy for you.I am an MD doctorwe are here to answer medical can I help you?