Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Help me, please help me. i have fissures on my heels from

Customer Question

help me, please help me. i have fissures on my heels from congestive heart failure. because my feet swell up and down so i hAVE a bilster on each heel. about a month ago i got cellluliis on my left foot, now it appears on my right. this has been going on over a month. the've treated me with clindamycin, doxycycoine, and now a sulfer drug. i've taken everyanti to it's end.THE PAN IS 29 ON A 20 SCALE RIGHT NOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.it has rined my life. why can't they heal it. i hae been on my back for over a month,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME. they need to put me in the hospital and iv me of f**king kill me
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...I am sorry to hear about your issue .This is a case of pressure sores , and in peoples who have these sores intense pain makes the life worse .Best way to treat that ulcer is to test the fluid/pus of sore for culture sensitivity to know the exact germ causing infection.It is not healing properly because appropriate antibiotics are not given to you .I will suggest you to ask dr to have culture sensitivity test before giving antibiotics that will heal issue .Praying for your recovery .Good luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .