Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Im feeling hot/flushed in the head but have no fever or increased

Customer Question

Im feeling hot/flushed in the head but have no fever or increased body temperature.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have felt like this since yesturday, no other symptoms apart from a msall headache from time to time.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have been getting small night sweats last 2 nights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern What is your age & gender?Do you have any known medical illness?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I think it is just something nonspecific and not indicative of any infection or anything serious.I think that you should just keep an eye on it.If other symptoms like flu, cough, sore throat, fever develop then this may be an indication of a viral infection.Otherwise I would not worry for the time being.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards