Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have some pain under my right side jaw when i push at it, it hurts more mum said it could be my glands but yesterday me and my friend where mucking around as we do matial arts and i was put in a headlock could that have caused it?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: When they let go of the headlock i was abit out of it like i knew everything but didn't feel 100% felt fine after about 30mins and just tired today but that could be from maybe a lare night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.
Hi Amy. Have you noticed any swelling or redness in the area of pain? Are you experiencing ear pain, sore throat or pain in your teeth?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.
Do you still need assistance, Amy? Let me know if I can be of help.