Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have some pain under my right side jaw when i push at it, it hurts more mum said it could be my glands but yesterday me and my friend where mucking around as we do matial arts and i was put in a headlock could that have caused it?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: When they let go of the headlock i was abit out of it like i knew everything but didn't feel 100% felt fine after about 30mins and just tired today but that could be from maybe a lare night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 5 months ago.
Hi Amy. Have you noticed any swelling or redness in the area of pain? Are you experiencing ear pain, sore throat or pain in your teeth?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need assistance, Amy? Let me know if I can be of help.