Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB

Just about every time I eat my hands turn red after JA:

Customer Question

Hello just about every time I eat my hands turn red after
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My hands get really red and tingle after eating I was wondering if it could be a food allergy
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: The only medication I am on is Zyrtec so I don't think it could be from a med but it seems to happen after I eat food
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloIt can beliver dysfunctionkidney problems, liver more likely.Heart problems.High blood pressure.Food allergy would not only affect the hands.See an internal medicine doctor at this point. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Would you like me to answer your query as a Dermatologist? Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Hello ,I am awaiting your reply.I would be happy to help you .Would you like me to give my opinion ?RegardsDr PravinDermatologist