Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

My mom is experiencing uncontrollable bowls is there anything

Customer Question

my mom is experiencing uncontrollable bowls is there anything she can take or do to help?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: she had gal stones years ago and she's been like for years, but lately it's been getting she works in a fish plant and the other day she didn't make it to the washroom and doesn't want to go back but needs to back
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 7 months ago.
Hello!She has had diarrhea since having her gallbladder taken out?That if true can happen in some as a coninual flow of bile to the intestines may cause diarrhea ...Have her ask her doctor as a bile absorbing medicine may help such as QUESTRAN...That may help control this type diarrhea ....I hope that this information is helpful for you...Let me know if you have further questions or concerns or clarification I will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD