Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

I was trying to find a way to get riddlin out of my system

Customer Question

I was trying to find a way to get riddlin out of my system for this job
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am on a Suboxone program and they're not writing me enough to last me the whole month so when I run out to keep from being sick I take riddilin and now when I go back to the doctor if I feel for Ritalin then I'll get kicked out and this drug this drug saved my life I mean you got me off heroin bad
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't want her aware of it at allbecause I go to the doctor Monday
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.If you are having a 5 panel drug test for your job, which is the most common type of test done for jobs; this does not identify ritalin.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards