Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I'm

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I'm trying to figure out if it is normal to feel asymmetrical bumps in the back of the skull
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I feel a bigger bump / bone in one side
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No just that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.
Can you attach the photos here? Pain or itch? How big is it? Can you move it with fingers easily? Is it hard or soft?
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloYes, this is normal.Everyone has some asymmetry.Clearly this will not show up on a photo.To make sure , just have your doctor feel this, but these protruberances, one on each side, are normal. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/