Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I got drunk last evening, I suffer from Gerd, today I have

Customer Question

I got drunk last evening, I suffer from Gerd, today I have pink tinged spit.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: 39 overweight, hard drinker but only for the past six months ( lost job/depressed)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidmost common cause for pink tinged spit is bleeding from the gums from gingivitislong time drinking can cause you to become deficient in vitaminsif you have poor teeth and gingivitis, this can cause bleeding and pink tinged spit.you need to cut down and stop this heavy drinkingand get treatment for depression.you need to start to look for work.you should get your teeth checked and take a multivitamin dailylet me know if you have questions.