Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I had a cyst removed from my eyebrow three weeks ago. The stitches

Customer Question

I had a cyst removed from my eyebrow three weeks ago. The stitches were removed two weeks ago but what I thought was a small scab just unraveled and appears to be a stitch that was left behind. What do I do?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HiSimply go have the stitch removed.You should not do it yourself.The doctor can then examine the area as well. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.