Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I woke up this morning barely able to breath my bones ache

Customer Question

I woke up this morning barely able to breath my bones ache and I have a temp of 94.7 I'm 18 years of age and 120 pounds I can't talk because my throat hurts so much Wat do I do
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloHave someone take you to the ER or call 911.This is pneumonia until proven otherwise.The low temp is serious, and indicates suppressed immunity oratypical pneumonia. 'Or, even budding sepsis: very dangerous.Do not wait on this.Be safe, not sorry. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
With my age it's uncommon to have pneumonia I thought
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also I have been having pain my my lower abdomen my lower right abdomen this has been going on for some time now what do you suggest I do
No.Pneumonia can occur at any age.Atypical pneumonia is more likely in younger people.I suggest you go to the ER, both for the problem and for the lower abdomen pain. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.