Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

My legs hurt. After sitting it takes me awhile to get moving.

Customer Question

My legs hurt. After sitting it takes me awhile to get moving. It's hard to go up steps, I barely have the strength to pull myself up steps. I wake in the middle of the night,crying, because my legs hurt
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm 54, and had a couple blood clots last year. Factor 5 runs in my family but I haven't been tested for it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloYou need to see the doctor now.This can belower spine disc diseasearthritisrheumatoid arthritisAll of these can be serious if untreated due to lack of diagnosis.See an internal medicine doctor.If there is swelling in your legs, go to the ER. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What kind of doctor do I see? I went to two clinics they told me to exercise, problem is it hurts to move.
See my last answer: as I said there, doctor of internal medicine. Board certified.just google "internal medicine doctors and your city/state." this will pull up good lists. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.