Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Is it safe to take SpectraZyme Metagest and Digest-All MRM

Customer Question

Is it safe to take SpectraZyme Metagest and Digest-All MRM with Prograg and Cellcept?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloIt is likely safe, but there are many reasons it might not be.a. No testing for interactions with these meds.b. No predictable science as to the interactions of the products themselves.c. No regulatory insurance that these products are even what they say they are.Get this cleared by your doctors, those taking care of you. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily