Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

Took two diovan 160 by mistake - am supposed to take one 160

Customer Question

Took two diovan 160 by mistake - am supposed to take one 160 in the am and then one 160 in the pm. Took both within two hours of each other. What to do about that- also - should I still take 160 tonight? Thank you
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hello!No,you are fine...Just wait on taking the next dose of Diovan until tomorrow...It is more often dosed once a day anyway ...The dose of 320mg is upper normal dose ...You take that total anyway ...It is fine to split dose as you usually do but also fine to take all of dose in the AM...So no worries here !!I hope that this information is helpfulIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards!Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you !
You are very welcome!Take Care!