Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have warts growing on my right ear lobe .they look like a

Customer Question

I have warts growing on my right ear lobe .they look like a small bunch of cauliflowers .and I have an earache.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: They started a few months ago .looked like small white spots .I think I caught them while shaving
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have a picture or two that you could attach here for me so that I can give you a better opinion.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
If I do not respond immediately do not worry, I will respond eventually as I may sign off for the day in a few minutes time.Regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.