Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

My back is hurting and I can hardly move JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

My back is hurting and I can hardly move
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have a low back problem and I slept on the floor last night which made is worst and I can hardly move
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HiI am not sure what question you are asking.We answer questions here.If it is what you should do, go to the ER, call 911, or have a friend take you.This can be a disc slippage in the back: which, can cause nerve damage.IT can be severe spasm, which will require prescription medications.There is no home remedy or self help that is adequate, and you need to rule out the serious possibility of nerven damage. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.