Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

QUESTION}I had complete numbness on the left side of face and head li

Customer Question

{QUESTION}I had complete numbness on the left side of face and head like is been to dentist for 4 mo. I have fatigue and chronic stomach pain and nausea. Tests I had years ago showed nothing. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and IBS. If this is true, great. But I believe. Dr's give this diagnosis too often when they dont know. They think I need therapy but I'm a health professional and I know my body. Help!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Can you think of anything that was going on when this numbness started 4 months ago?Have you had any testing, imaging, etc since this numbness showed up?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I already sent all info. I want a refund if I don't get an answer