Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have a disk problem in my lower back that is giving me

Customer Question

hi, i have a disk problem in my lower back that is giving me a lot of back pain but i noticed a little soft bump in my right side next to the problem disk. it move when i touch it but its not painful.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: yes, i did a physical two months ago and everything came out well in my blood test i had back problems for more that five years because a herniated disk.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is most likely a muscle spasm or lipoma.I would get it looked at but you likely have nothing to worry about here.
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)If you have more questions, just reply.