Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I believe I received two packages of Restanite once which was

Customer Question

I believe I received two packages of Restanite once which was real zolpidem tartrate and the other was a fraud. I have taken it for thirty years and I can taste and feel the difference Is this possible or common? Both packages were identical except the false one had blurred printing on the lot number was
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: One did work and the other didn't
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloIt would be common if you are ordering online without the requirement of a prescription from a non-US accredited pharmacy.Otherwise, it would almost never happen.Let me know if you have further questions.Please click a positive rating.Find me in medical anytime for fast and accurate answers.I am here daily. Use the request option.