Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

My knee - all of a sudden - up and cannot support my

Customer Question

My knee - all of a sudden - blown up and cannot support my weight. Very painful to walk.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Sure - not tremendously blown up - was standing in one spot for an extended period of time before the sudden onslaught of symptoms
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No discomfit when I am sitting or lying down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is probably related to gout if there is no injuryyou need to see a doctor today and have the knee tapped.This will reveal the cause of the problemlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)If you have more questions, just reply