Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Excessive fluids seepage with an erecrtion

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!It sounds that you are probably getting seeping of prostatic fluid with an erection. This is going to be more likely if you have an enlarged prostate ( = BPH) which is common at age 50...If sexual activity / arousal / erections are less frequent then that may contribute to seeing more fluid when you do have erection / sexual activity So consideration of the prostate by your doctor or urologist may help Treatment if you do have BPH would likely help ( Avodart as possibility for example )Masturbation several times a week if you are not having frequent ejaculation otherwise may help I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD