Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I've been hurting bad below left rib feels like large lump

Customer Question

I've been hurting bad below left rib feels like large lump or mass and small one on right feel basis especially when I eat been light bleeding for 2in a have weeks then have had heavy bleeding it's like I've had a period for a month I hurt so bad on left side it's debiliting what could be wrong about to go to er been hiring since the 28th of april
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Did you have any scan?Large mass and vaginal bleeding can be due to the fibroid tumor in the uterus-- a benign condition.Kidney stone related pain can be felt under left ribcage.Intestinal problem like colon inflammation is another possibility as well.You will need a CT scan with contrast first soon.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: