Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Blood in my stool. JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you

Customer Question

Blood in my stool.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It started today. The stool itself is red. No pain. I did drink alcohol last night.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is VERY concerning.It could be bleeding from anywhere reallyhemorrhoids, colon, upper GI (stomach)You really need to see a doctor todayER or urgent careAnd get this checkedlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)If you have more questions, just reply