Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I eoke up with red circular rash on my forearms and my lower

Customer Question

I eoke up with red circular rash on my forearms and my lower leg and a few on my upper chest. It doesn't itch and it's not leaking fluid
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I think it is a allergic reaction to I'm not sure. Contact dermatitis?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Now the tip of my ring finger is swollen and in pain
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear photo of the red spots?usually when you wake up, you can see red spots on your body from where your body has been pressing on the skin when you sleepusually these red spots go away in a few hours
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I sent a pic what do u think
that looks like an allergic reaction also called contact dermatitis.new detergents or new soaps can sometimes do this.or it could be eczemayou might need to use steroid creams to your skin to helpyou can try 1% hydrocortisone cream which is over the counteror you might need prescription steroid creams from your doctor.have you started to use new soap or detergents in your wash or your shower?