How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Frank Your Own Question
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8999
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Frank is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hey I was hoping you could help me with another question I

Customer Question

Hey I was hoping you could help me with another question I had.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
Hello Welcome to JA. How can I help? Dr Frank
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back. But I'm having what I believe is a sinus infection. My head is very heavy and pressured feeling. I also have a spinning sensation. That since the worst. My blood pressure and blood sugar is normal however I feel very vertigo/lightheaded. Is this normal or should I go to the emergency room?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
Hi. Tell me more. What medical problems do you have? Hypertension/Diabetes? Certainly a sinus infection can give you vertigo, the spinning sensation. But if you have reasons for a stroke, that can do it as well. Did this come on suddenly? do you have anything else like facial weakness/numbness, double vision, ? Get back to me with more information. If this is vertigo, you can see your doctor when available, just stay in bed, two pillows, no quick head movements. Dr Frank
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No blood pressure or blood sugar issues. No blurry vision. Just anxiety
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
Ok. then you need to be treated for anxiety, and maybe vertigo. Can you call your GP and make an appointment, or ask him if he can call in some meclizine (antivert) for your spinning sensation? I think that will help. You might need to see an ENT for your sinus issue, use saline nasal spray, rule out a polyp or chronic sinusitis as a cause. dr Frank
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My anxiety is so bad. I'm constantly worried I'm dying. I have so many physical symptoms all the time. I'm taking prozac but feel like it's not helping much at all. I feel like I'm going crazy
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 5 months ago.
see your doctor, he may change your medication off Prozac to something more effective for you. Think about behavioral therapy and see a psychologist that does stress reduction treatments. Dr Frank

Related Medical Questions