Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I know there is a danger in taking Viagra with nicorandril

Customer Question

I know there is a danger in taking Viagra with nicorandril but how much of a danger is it
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had 2 stents placed in February and commenced on twice daily nicorandril , I was using Viagra prior but not since. Im also taking perindopril, atenolol asprin, amlodipine and ticagrelor. I have not had previous chest pain but tightness on exertion.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Continued high blood pressure but again no angina
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Nicorandil is anti anginal drug and has Vasodilatory property .This dilates the blood vessels more of arteries and Viagra also Dilates the arteries , so combination can low blood pressure severely .Combination of both drugs are not recommended , this could be fatal .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 9 months ago.
Are you there ...