Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I get terrible pain at top of my stomach, gastro Doctor no

Customer Question

I get terrible pain at top of my stomach, gastro Doctor no help, told me to go for acupuncture. I cannot remember right now what this is called,but I almost fainted today so I went to my Doctors office and they gave me shots right into it. It still hurts. What can I do.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.
HelloYou need to now the diagnosis.What is the condition you haveI am sure it has been explained to you?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionDo you have irritable bowel?if so, what meds have you tried?I can help you with dietary recommendations if needed
HelloYour description does not fit irritable bowel at all.It does not cause fainting typcallyOne does not get shots for it.It is treated in other ways.Find Dr. Thomas always for accurate answers.Please click a positive.