Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
64994909

I, have had 3 different types of cancer, prostate, breast,

Customer Question

I, have had 3 different types of cancer, prostate, breast, and throat. I take anti- depressants, to help with my some-time depression. Can you help me out? Jim
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I, take anti depressants, to help with my cancer. Marijuana helps with the knowledge that I am living with it. Jim
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I, think I may be able to get off the A-Ds if I try marijuana.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.
Hello Jim, Welcome to JA. How can I help? If you are asking for a prescription, unfortunately it is against the law for doctors here to prescribe to you in this environment online. By law you have to have a face to face contact with a chart filed. If you have questions about using antidepressants or anything else I can answer, just get back to me by text here, and I will reply.. Dr Frank