Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

HiHope u r well.I m 30 maleSo today i have received

Customer Question

HiHope u r well.I m 30 maleSo today i have received further thyroid test report.Test name :- SE-Thyroid VirtualPlease elaborateThanksRegardsAmanTSH 0.14 L (Normal range (0.5-5.0)FT4 15.8. ( Normal Range (11.0-22.0)Detail Required: HIGH; Urgency: HIGH
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthanks for your question.TSH of 0.14 is low and below normal rangeswhich means you are hyperthyroid or have too much thyroid hormone in your systemthis can be from your thyroid gland producing too much thyroid hormoneor if you are taking synthroid or levothyroxine or Armour thyroid hormone, the dose could be too high for you.are you taking thyroid hormone pills?you need to see an endocrinologist about these levels and how to bring down your thyroid hormone levelslet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well i dont take any pillsBut my go said dont worry as t4 is fine
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Gp*
This is Dr. Davidno, that is not quite correct.even if your T4 is ok, your TSH levels are below 0.3 range.I would still recommend that you see an endocrinologist about your thyroid glandyou need more testing like a thyroid uptake scanand thyroid antibody levels to see if they are elevated.the thyroid gland is a complex hormone.endocrinology doctors know it best.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
do you have other questions?how old are you?what medications are you taking currently?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am 30 maleNot on any medicineJust low vit d
This is Dr. DavidI have had graves disease hyperthyroidism myselfthe best check is your TSH levels as your own pituitary gland is the best measure of your own thyroid gland.levels of your thyroid binding globulin can affect your free T4 levels. so they can now show the whole picture.you should see an endocrinologist for more thyroid testing.like a thyroid uptake scanand a thyroid ultrasoundand anti thyroid antibody testing.I suspect strongly that you have hyperthyroidism.please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com