Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Are you a real person? or is this the standard computer message? JA:

Customer Question

Are you a real person? or is this the standard computer
message?
JA: IÂ’m an assistant to the Doctor. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I'm having sharp pains in my upper inner left thigh.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Have recently developed an achy vaginal infection. I'm a type 2 diabetic. The sharp pains in my inner thigh are coming every 25
seconds.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Recently had a lithotripsy to pass kidney stones. Stent was placed and removed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please tell me how old are you ?Since how long you are Diabetic and Hypertensive ?Regards .