Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am suffering from intermitant Nightsweats. I take i Metformin

Customer Question

I am suffering from intermitant Nightsweats. I take i Metformin twice daily with food,1amiodipine besylate Ta 2.5mg perday and 1Cilazapril 5mg daily
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Intermittent night sweats could be due to low blood glucose levels. I would recommend that you should have your blood glucose levels checked when you do have night sweats.Another cause of night sweats could be due to thyroid hormone problem. Raised levels of thyroid hormones in the blood can cause sweating like what you are experiencing.I would strongly recommend that you be seen and be further evaluated for this to have these and other conditions considered and ruled out.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards