Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Is there a Benifit to taking 10 mg of cialis once a day. JA:

Customer Question

Is there a Benifit to taking 10 mg of cialis once a day.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I was planning to have sex on Tuesday and thought maybe if I took one cialis today, and one on Tuesday it would leave me in good shape.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Type 2 diabetic on 10 mg of lisinopril and atenolol.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan and I will help you today. Cialis for daily use is 5mg not 10mg. As long as you do not have chest pain or shortness of breath you can take Cialis but only 5mg daily. Cialis is prescribed for patients with diabetes to help with erectile dysfunction and is usually safe when taken in the proper dose, again 5mg daily. I hope this helps and a positive rating is always appreciated.