Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

A white spot on the brain and systoms JA: OK. The Doctor will

Customer Question

a white spot on the brain and systoms
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: double visions, arm jectes tideness, cannot remerber what how to spell ,confusion
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: tideness pf body
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidhow old are you?a T2 bright spot on brain MRI scan often is due to micro-ischemic changes in the brain from small broken blood vessels which occur as we all get older, if you smoke, or have high blood pressure, diabetes, poor blood vessels.I am so sorry you are having double vision, arms are tired, you are having confusion.have you had your blood levels and thyroid levels checked?are you overweight?do you smoke?