Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I am facing fatigue and weakness issues since 3, 4 years.

Customer Question

I am facing fatigue and weakness issues since 3, 4 years. I tired very quickly, for example if i operate my car steering for 5 to 10 minutes or shake coffee with spoon only for 5 minutes.
My joints also pops and creates sounds when i move usually. I don't feel power in me.
In short i feel myself very fragile.
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Weight:78 KG
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan and I will try to help you today. There are many body systems that may be causing the feelings you have. It sounds like you need an evaluation by an Internist to determine what area(s) of your body are involved. A thorough physical examination and blood tests will provide information and a direction for treatment. I wish I could be more specific, but with the limited information provided further evaluation is needed. Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan. Are you feeling better? Do you have any other questions. I would like to hear from you.