Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

My feet feel heavy JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help

Customer Question

My feet feel heavy
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Went siting there hurt to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have suger
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...As you are Diabetic and heaviness of feet is a feature of Diabetic Neuropathy ( Weakness of peripheral nerves present in feet ).This often happens in Diabetic patients , it would be ideal for you to have nerve tonic like Tab Vitamin B12 ( COBOLMIN ).Meanwhile avoid bare foot walk , use soft shoes , regularly clean toes , inter toe area .This will help you .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .