Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

2 weeks ago I woke up with swelling under my lower lip. It

Customer Question

2 weeks ago I woke up with swelling under my lower lip. It was not painful but annoying so I put on Vaseline which kept it moist. No improvement. I went to E R . they told me to use Abreva which only made it burn painfully. They assured me it would make it better but not so.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, since this started, I have had extreme diarehhea and stomach pains, the corners of my mouth cracked so I can hardly talk or smile.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 7 months ago.
Can you please attach a picture here for me to see.Thank you