Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Im on coke JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

Im on coke
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I did maybe 5 lines
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 10 months ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.It is not clear what question you are asking.What information are you seeking?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I did 5 lines of cocaine how long will it take to wear off?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Helllo?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
f**k YOU
It depends upon what you mean by wearing off. The high from snorting cocaine will typically last from 15 - 30 minutes. There is a lesser effect that can last for 60 - 90 minutes. The half-life of cocaine is about one hour, so it will take 4-6 hours for the drug to essentially be out of the blood stream.
You posted anther question saying that you have not slept in a few days. The cocaine would not last a few days in your system. However, it is possible that someone that is addicted to any drug may have symptoms for several days when the preferred drug is not being taken. That is not an issue with how long the cocaine will take to wear off - it is an issue with craving the drug.