Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Abdominal pain, around waist level both sides, started with

Customer Question

abdominal pain, around waist level both sides, started with a little pain at begining of dinner then after dinner when I had to to to restroom, very crampy. continued pain all evening. some flatulence. not in upper right, doesn't feel like when i've had large intestine cramps. appendix already gone.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Concern is whether having problem with fat digestion, bile etc. Have been eating paleo for months now. thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.What is your age and gender?Do you have any diarrhea? foul smelling stools?