Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Im wondering if having a 0.8 Lymphocytes is extremely lowJA:

Customer Question

im wondering if having a 0.8 Lymphocytes is extremely low
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what other information do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: march 16 it was fine and getting ready to have cataract surgery so had new blood test done and this showed low since last test
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidno, having a 0.8 lymphcyte is not dangerousthere are many different types of white blood cells: neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, lymphocytes, basophils, eosinophils, etc. your bone marrows makes each as needed to help your immune system keep you healthy. as long as your total WBC count is normal, that is most important.you can have cataract surgery if your total WBC count is normallet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com