Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Please review the attached lab results 30

Customer Question

Hello,Please review the attached lab results for a 30 year old male, with a history of kidney stones. Are the results normal? Are any follow up tests or visits to a specialist needed?Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan. Your labs indicate a slight degree of dehydration (slightly elevated BUN) and your cholesterol is slightly elevated at 109. Increase water intake to 7-8 eight ounce glasses daily to bring the BUN to normal. Cut back on red meat and increase exercise to bring cholesterol to below 100. Your numbers will return to normal levels in 2-3 months. I hope this is helpful and feel good.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Dr Stan, did you have any additional questions for me? If you are satisfied with my response, please click a positive rating.