Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Are there any exercises that I can do achy leg that

Customer Question

Are there any exercises that I can do for an achy leg that feels like it's trying to go to sleep? I am 68 yrs old, so nothing real strenuous please.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 7 months ago.
HelloNoExam first.if this is a disc problem, you could easily make it worse.This needs an exam, and maybe an MRI of the lower spine.This can be compressed nerves, and that is a problem. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.