Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Doc,quick question. I travel with a DJ, and 2 days ago

Customer Question

Hi Doc,quick question. I travel with a DJ, and 2 days ago i forgot to put my earbuds in, for 10 minutes i was surrounded with very very loud music. Now for 2 days my right ears hurts, is there anything I should/can do? Maybe see a doctor? Or would the pain fade away by itself?thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.After hearing a loud sound and having pain in the ear should be checked right away, the pain will and can fade away but the cause of the pain should be evaluated early rather than late. I would suggest that you have this seen by an ENT or at least your primary physician at this point in time.Hope this helps.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.