Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor ( General Medicine)
9385906

Extremly constipTED JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you

Customer Question

extremly constipTED
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: ITS FROM OPIATE MEDICATION AND ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: MINERAL OIL MIRALAX HAVENT WORKED
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I AM EXTREMELY CONSTIPATED and i cannot seem to administer an enema myself im so un comfortable please tel me what todo
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 7 months ago.
GreetingsWelcome to the site. If you are having severe constipation which is not relieved using miralex then what you can do is try 2 - 4 capsules of Dulcolax pico with glass of hot milk, initially taking 2 capsules together at night before going to bed . Other than this you shall eat papaya fruit and drink lots of water and if this also does not work then you may add lactulose solution, two teaspoonful at bedtime, the second day. But i feel the need for adding lactulose solution may not arise and dulcolax will alleviate your constipation.I hope this helps.Wish you speedy relief. Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer. Regards