Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

How do I purchase a red button to show my support of Parki

Customer Question

How do I purchase a red button to show my support of Parkinson.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr Davidthat red button is actually a virtual red button is added to your photos you use on websites like facebook and twitter and other social media sites to show your support of parkinsons.and you don't have to purchase it.but you can give a donation to American Parkonsons Disease association.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using